Insurance company asking for call details of 7 days in car insurance

Hello sir, Sir my car was hit by a truck from backside and got badly damaged on NH-1 on 24 Jan at 10:35 pm..truck driver ran away with his truck.Driver was driving the car..FIR was lodged next morning on 25 Jan 2018..police found it was happened coincidentally...we also gave in writing that we don't want any legal action against anyone.. Now the insurance company is investigating the whole matter..and we have provided every documents including medical reports also..But now the insurance company started asking for call details of the owner of the vehicle I.e my father..Do insurance company have right to ask call details from us???? They are asking call details from 21jan 2018 to 30 Jan 2018... But the date of accident was 24 Jan 2018..please do reply if it's possible for you ...can I take a legal action if my claim was denied on this ground that I have not provided them call details

Of course! Repudiation of claim needs to be on justified grounds. This case won't need much time and can obtain legal fees and expenses from the insurance company in such a case. Harrasment of private individuals is unwarranted

Popular Insurance Lawyers