insurance claim to married and unmarried children

mere relative ke parenents road accedent me death ho gaee hai unke char bacche hai mac case court me chal raha hai all the first doughter aur teen ladke hai doughter ki marrige ho gayee hai claim kis kis ko mile ga case ladki ke name se dala gayahai

Answers (1)

120 votes

The claim can be claimed by all legal heirs i.e mother, daughter and son.

Even if the daughter is married she has right to claim compensation under Motor Vechile Act

Googling your legal issue online?

The internet is not a lawyer and neither are you.
Talk to a real lawyer about your legal issue.

Popular Insurance Lawyers

Advocate Sunil Kumar Bakshi
Sector-16, Faridabad
34 years Experience
Advocate J. P. Rinwa
Swej Farm, Sodala, Jaipur
20 years Experience
Advocate Rajeev Nigam
Kanpur Nagar, Kanpur
27 years Experience
Advocate Bala Janaki
330 Thambuchetty Street, Chennai
36 years Experience
Report abuse?

Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at and has been responded by one of the Insurance Lawyers at to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at or contact a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.

Related Questions

" has handpicked some of the best Legal Experts in the country to help you get practical Legal Advice & help."

Related Articles