How to apply for an insurance claim

I have a car insurance in zero depths and my car is accident on 5 months ago. This 5 months my car is in workshop. And finally there are rs.19000 bill. And in this insurance company pay rs.12000 but rs.7000 will be paying by me , according to company. Total part is only front base and only 4 part will be changed . So I can't understand how I paid rs. 7000 in zero depth. Plz suggest me.

have a car insurance in zero depths and my car is accident on 5 months ago. This 5 months my car is in workshop. And finally there are rs.19000 bill. And in this insurance company pay rs.12000 but rs.7000 will be paying by me , according to company. Total part is only front base and only 4 part will be changed . So I can't understand how I paid rs. 7000 in zero depth. -----You can claim against the Owner and Insurer of Vehicle in the Motor Accident Claim Tribunal. You need to file claim and Claim can be settled with Insurer afterward.

Popular Insurance Lawyers