Got liver transplant am I entitled to mediclaim

I had taken my mediclaim policy in 2013. I got admitted in the hospital in March 2016 due to liver problem and I undergone liver transplant in April 2016. I had this problem from 2010 but after some initial medication i was well and was not under any medication. Am I entitled to claim?

It depends on the proposal form which you had submitted to the insurance company and the terms and conditions of the Insurance Policy. Most likely, if it is a genuine case then you should be able to get the claim.

Insurance company may refuse your mediclaim due to concealment correct information and pre- existing disease if you satisfied the insurance company regarding this issue than you can get the mediclaim

Popular Insurance Lawyers