Cover note of insurance expired in 90 days. Do i have any legal right?

I had car insurance on date 16-10-2012 which expired on 15-10-2013 but the insurance policy was issued by the company on 30-11-2013 on request as cover note expired in 90 days. Do I have any legal right?

Answer

Please check your car policy document. See the effective date of policy and expiry date of policy. In the event of any discrepancy, you can send a representation in writing for rectification and on failure to do so, a Legal notice can be sent to the relevant Insurance Company.

If the Insurance Company fails to respond to the Legal notice , a Consumer case can be filed.

Popular Insurance Lawyers