Cover note of insurance expired in 90 days. Do i have any legal right?

I had car insurance on date 16-10-2012 which expired on 15-10-2013 but the insurance policy was issued by the company on 30-11-2013 on request as cover note expired in 90 days. Do I have any legal right?

Please check your car policy document. See the effective date of policy and expiry date of policy. In the event of any discrepancy, you can send a representation in writing for rectification and on failure to do so, a Legal notice can be sent to the relevant Insurance Company.

If the Insurance Company fails to respond to the Legal notice , a Consumer case can be filed.

Popular Insurance Lawyers

LH House, Bangalore