Consumer complaint against Vodafone for not settling insurance claims

I am Vodafone postpaid user, a plan in which provide a mobile issurance My mobile damaged during a trip, now the insurance company is not helping me and reject my claim due to silly reasons, mobile box is not availble however i have found that box as well there was delay in sending one docs, because recently my elbow has fractured.and had operation.

Dear sir!
Since you are convered by the plan of insurance of your phone as well you are very entitled to get the benefit for insurance. So far as the documents is concerned please ask them to show their policies wherein it say the documents is required to be produced within sometime frame! Also try to get the documents with respect to their plan! File a complaint consumer complaint before the appropriate forum.

Regards,
Renuka Sahu

Popular Insurance Lawyers