Complaint against insurance agent who already left the company

When I was working with insurance company in 2011.... was sourced one policy by me to customer....at the time of taking policy customer was intimated all terms and conditions of the policy and policy benefits as well.but now in 2017 ....he is claiming me for miss saling for that policy ...and customer is threatening me that he will file complaint or fir against me ...i left that company in 2015 ...am no more working with insurance now... he is keep calling me and haressing me for the same..does he can legally take action against me ????? Or else I do not need to worry about it..plzz reply

Popular Insurance Lawyers