Complaint against insurance agent who already left the company

When I was working with insurance company in 2011.... was sourced one policy by me to the time of taking policy customer was intimated all terms and conditions of the policy and policy benefits as well.but now in 2017 ....he is claiming me for miss saling for that policy ...and customer is threatening me that he will file complaint or fir against me ...i left that company in 2015 no more working with insurance now... he is keep calling me and haressing me for the same..does he can legally take action against me ????? Or else I do not need to worry about it..plzz reply

Answers (0)

Googling your legal issue online?

The internet is not a lawyer and neither are you.
Talk to a real lawyer about your legal issue.

Popular Insurance Lawyers

Advocate Sunil Kumar Bakshi
Sector-16, Faridabad
32 years Experience
Advocate J. P. Rinwa
Swej Farm, Sodala, Jaipur
18 years Experience
Advocate Bala Janaki
330 Thambuchetty Street, Chennai
34 years Experience
Advocate Rajeev Nigam
Kanpur Nagar, Kanpur
25 years Experience

Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at and has been responded by one of the Insurance Lawyers at to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at or contact a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.

Related Questions

" has handpicked some of the best Legal Experts in the country to help you get practical Legal Advice & help."

Related Articles