Bike stolen from noida registered in Bangalore insurance claim

Hi I had a bike which is registered in bangalore, I moved from banglore to noida on April 2016, and obtained the noc for bike but after that I have not done re registration again in noida due to went on-site from company side, in between in jan 2017 my bike got stolen from noida from my home town ,my bike has insurance with new india insurance company, will I be eligible for claim or not?

The answer you are seeking is based only after engagement of a lawyer who may also keep his efforts to make you not to feel rip-off with the complexity of laws...
please do feel free to take an appointment.

Popular Insurance Lawyers