While mutual consent divorce case is pending wife apply for USA visa

Hello..i have filed for divorce with a mitual consenr with my husband..the next date. For final signature is in july amd he is from india..but i am applying for B 2 VISA FOR USA visitor visabin april..so what exact status should i tell about marriage and will it have negative impact on approval of my visa

Since the divorce is not yet formalized/confirmed by the Court, you need to mention the status as married and there is no other alternative available to you to avoid any negative impact on the approval.

yes, you can apply , you are not necessary to disclose the said reasons to authority because you can extend your matter for next 6 months also or you can appoint any power of attorney to attend the same on your behalf as per new Judgement,

Hello mam,
In special and emergency ground there is no need to waiting period. You can apply before the hon'ble court quick divorce on specific circumstances as per the case Law of hon'ble supreme court Anjana Kishore vs Puneet Kishore. Apply before court with taken on board application. And give reference above case Law. Then you can get order of divorce. Then you can show your married status as a single.