What to do if consultant is threatening me to pay his fees ?

I had hired a pr consultant for my Canada immigration filing. He takes 25k inr from me and not processed my file more than 6 months. (did not start anything) So, I took all my documents back and now he is sending me emails to pay 60k inr to avoid legal consequences. I had never signed any agreement and also have a receipt for the paid fee. He is threatening me. What should I do?

If you had agreed verbally then you should pay your commitment to him. Contracts can be in writing or verbal and they are enforceable by law. The Law is not to help you cheat the citizens but to protect against those that cheat.

Popular Immigration Lawyers

Advocate Salil Saudagar
Bardez, Goa
Advocate Rabindra Kumar Singh
Chicago, USA
Advocate Vidya
Saket Court Complex, Delhi