To clarify some doubts in Immigration of US and Canada

08-May-2024 (In Immigration Law)
Actually,I have an admit letter from IIT Chicago as well as from NEU Toronto Campus for Master's level of study Now, I've already started to gather documents for Canadian study permit but if I also want to apply for  F1 i.e. student visa for the 4th time ( as I've been rejected 3 times in past) then is it possible too apply to both the countries study visa. If so then how? If not then what problems will be created? Will applying to a US F1 visa create any problem for a Canadian application to st

Answer #1
When you’re applying to various study abroad destinations, you’re submitting multiple study abroad applications and conducting a study abroad visa process too. As an Student, you can face the issue of visa rejections since the former would await the results of all the universities they’ve applied to and then make an academic decision. This waiting period may not cater to certain study abroad destinations’ visa deadline dates.
Helpful? LawRato LawRato