One of the best Advocates & Lawyers in Pune - Advocate Pankaj Bajaj

Advocate Pankaj Bajaj

LawRato Verified
LawRatoLawRatoLawRatoLawRato 4.0 | 2+ user ratings
LawRatoShivajinagar, Pune
LawRato9 years Experience
Advocate Pankaj Bajaj
Practice Areas
Corporate, Criminal, Customs & Central Excise, Cyber Crime, Divorce, Family, Immigration, Labour & Service, Landlord/Tenant
Language(s) Spoken: English, Hindi
Advocate Pankaj Bajaj has been practicing and handling cases independently with a result oriented approach, both professionally and ethically and has now acquired many years of professional experience in providing legal consultancy and advisory services.
Advocate Pankaj Bajaj

  • Bombay High Court
  • Consumer District Forum, Pune
  • Court of Small Causes, Pune
  • Debts Recovery Tribunal (DRT) Pune
  • District Court, Pune
  • District Court, Thane
  • Family Court, Pune
  • Income Tax Appellate Tribunal, Pune
  • Revenue Tribual, Pune
  • School Tribunal, Pune

Popular Reviews

Ajay Singh - Verified Client LawRato LawRato LawRato LawRato
The consultancy provided by the lawyer guided me in the right direction.
Over 3 months ago
Prasenjit - Verified Client LawRato LawRato LawRato LawRato LawRato
The lawyer had a good understanding of my issue. Adv.Pankaj Bajaj aided me in resolving my legal matter successfully. As a result of the advocate's guidance and advice, I was able to choose the best option possible in my legal situation.
Over 3 months ago
Advocate Pankaj Bajaj

Questions Answered by Advocate Pankaj Bajaj

Q: plz sir help me this number is send me & my famely bad massege

sir one number badly disturb to me plz take acction +923377245240

Advocate Pankaj Bajaj answered
Well, you can lodge a Complaint with Cyber Cell regarding no mentioned by you, if the person from this no is continuously harrassing you. By lodging your Complaint in writing, Police will start Preliminary Enquiry in your case.

Q: Cancellation of surety after final order

What is the procedure to cancel surety given to accused after withdrawal of case?

Advocate Pankaj Bajaj answered
Well, in order to withdraw the sureties or surety bond filed by you, you have to file an application in the concerned trial court by attaching the requisite court fees. If the Court approves your Application, you sureties will be released after case withdrawal.

Q: My in law's are forcing my wife to divorce

Hi my in law's are forcing my wife to give divorce me .. because I don't get along them...I never physical torture my's financial dispute she wants me to take divorce...we were based In UK...I came for holiday to India ..she cancelled my soo visa

Advocate Pankaj Bajaj answered
Well you need to create a better understanding with your wife. Try to resolve your issues by personally meeting with her. Try to clear misconception of your In Laws. If you are not willing to give Divorce to her then, she cannot get it easily. She has to file for the contested Divorce Petition, if she would have got married in India with you.

Q: Next process after bail at police station in false 498a

A false 498a is registered against me and my family. Anticipatory bail procedure has been completed at the police station. On the day of bail at police station we were given a letter by the IO stating that the chragesheet will be sent to court and our presence with witnesses is required at court after 4 days. We received another letter from IO after 3 months of the bail stating the same thing. The court official has chargesheet but said case will be registered only when we come with witnesses.

Advocate Pankaj Bajaj answered
Well, if the Police is doing delay to file the Chargesheet, then, you can file a Complaint in this regard to the concerned trial Court where your case is going on. Make sure you mention all the minute details in the Complaint and it should be in writing.

Q: For casual worker to permanent promotion

My husband has been working in the bank for 12 years but it has not been made permanent yet.

Advocate Pankaj Bajaj answered
Well, if you have grievances regarding Promotion of your Husband, then, first go through the Company Policy regarding Promotion, then, if you realise, that, the company has not followed its own policy, then, you can get back to me to seek legal solutions. However personally, I think, that, within 12 years, your Husband's Employer would made him a permanent employee, considering its a very long period. I also feel Injustice has happened in case of your Husband.

Frequently Asked Questions about Advocate Pankaj Bajaj

Can Advocate Pankaj Bajaj represent me in court?

Yes, Advocate Pankaj Bajaj can represent you in court. The lawyer is trained to present your case in the most effective way possible.

What should I bring to my initial consultation with Advocate Pankaj Bajaj?

When you meet with Advocate Pankaj Bajaj for an initial consultation, it is important to bring any relevant documents or information with you. This may include documents related to your legal issue, such as contracts or court orders, as well as any other relevant information, such as a list of questions or concerns you have about your case.

How do I prepare for my initial consultation with Advocate Pankaj Bajaj?

Before your initial consultation with Advocate Pankaj Bajaj, it can be helpful to think about the specific legal issue you are facing and any questions or concerns you have about your case. You should also gather any relevant documents or information that you think may be helpful in understanding your situation.

What should I expect during my initial consultation with Advocate Pankaj Bajaj?

During your initial consultation with Advocate Pankaj Bajaj, you can expect to discuss the specific legal issue you are facing and the details of your situation. Lawyer will ask you questions to get a better understanding of your case and will provide you with information about your legal options and any potential outcomes.

How do I communicate with Advocate Pankaj Bajaj?

It is important to communicate with Advocate Pankaj Bajaj regularly to stay updated on the progress of your case and to discuss any new developments or concerns you may have. You can communicate with the lawyer through phone calls, emails, or in-person meetings.

How much does it cost to hire Advocate Pankaj Bajaj?

The cost of hiring Advocate Pankaj Bajaj can vary widely. Some lawyers charge hourly rates, while others charge a flat fee for their services. Some also offer free initial consultations to discuss your case. Kindly contact the lawyer directly to enquire about the fee.

Advocate Pankaj Bajaj