Removal of Mother's/Spouse's Name from Passport.

15-May-2024 (In Immigration Law)
My divorce process is in-progress. Daughters are living with me. Their passports are going to be due to be renewed in 2 months. Can we remove her name from their passports ? If so, what all documents are to be produced ? fyi - She is absconded. Police Report has been lodged on the same day.

Answer #1
Your Wife is a Biological Parent of your Daughters. Hence, you cannot remove her name from their Passport until and unless, Daughters themselves wants to remove their mother's name from the Passport, for which, they need to file an application.
Helpful? LawRato LawRato