Procedure to get citizenship of India by Afghanistan citizen

I have my Freind she is from new Delhi, came from Afghanistan. She left everything in country abt certificates, etc she left all there & came to India for live. She is seeking to make citizenship card, pan card, bank account etc in India. Suggest me what to do? Where to start? How?

first of all, it is not very easy to get citizenship in any country including India without following due processes required in the Law. she has to go through various verifications from immigration department and detailed enquiry. she has to prove her country of origin. and intention to live in India permanently etc.

There are different kinds of category to apply:-

1. Form 1 under section 5(1)a if you are living in india for at least 7 year, otherwise you have to fill form 1 under section 5(1)b of citizenship act.
2.Form 2 under section 5(1)c by the way of marriage if husband is living in india for at least 7 year or more.
3.Form 3 under section 5(1)d by the way of Parents of minors applying for citizenship.
4. If your parents are registered as citizens under 5(1)(a) or 6(1), you should use Form-III-A under section 5(1)(e)
5. You can become a citizen of Indian by naturalization if you've lived in the country for at least 12 years. You make this application under section 6.
You may not have been living in India illegally.
You may be able to file for citizenship earlier if you've made a significant contribution to the world, especially in literature, art, philosophy, or science.

The right form for your friend is citizenship of india by naturalization, in which your friend need to fulfill these criteria:-
a) passport of another country as well as residential permit.
b) three affidavit (one from you and two from other indians) but it must establish your characters by using the specific language provided by the application.
c) In addition, you'll also need to show you know at least one of India's languages, proven with two language certificates
d) Finally, you need to provide proof that you made your intentions of applying for citizenship known throw the newspaper; you'll need at least two newspaper clippings from your district.

Popular Immigration Lawyers

Advocate Salil Saudagar
Bardez, Goa
Advocate Rabindra Kumar Singh
Chicago, USA

You will have to get in touch with a lawyer as you will have to sit with them. If your friend can get her documents from Afghanistan through some way that would be great. Else if she wants a new identity, that can also be done