×

Difference in name for Visa Application

last two days back my mom transferred property on my name but in that they mentioned Ms Shwetha instead mrs because I'm married and I'm going to submit this paper with my visa application as a supporting document so my question is it okay with Ms

Hi if you going to applying the visa for usa than ms can be used because in usa ms can be used by married women, it is a common thing overthere but in india some embassy create problem for you regarding ms and mrs.

So i request you to change the suffix from ms to mrs to get your visa successfully.

Yes it is ok with Ms. Makes no difference as long as your passport name hasn't changed from your visa application form and other documents. Even in courts ladies are addressed as Ms, irrespective of marital status. It won't cause any problems

Popular Immigration Lawyers

Advocate Geetinder Singh
Lawrence Road, Amritsar
Advocate Divesh Sharma
Chitrakoot, Jaipur
Advocate Sunderjit Nanua
Old Post Office Street, Kolkata