×

Clarification regarding US dependent visa

I want to travel to USA.But my spouse is saying he gave application in Chicago that u r not my dependent without having any proof of separation and I can't travel to USA. Is it possible?

DO you understand your line of question please provide clear details on your situation with documents. It is necessary to review documents for the dependent of an adult before and after separation. Are you married in the USA?

Do you have any visa for US? If you have any sponsor then you can travel but looking from your spouse activity it is clear that he/she will not sponsor your travel . You can reach out to me for further guidance. Thanks !

Popular Immigration Lawyers

Advocate Geetinder Singh
Lawrence Road, Amritsar
Advocate Divesh Sharma
Chitrakoot, Jaipur
Advocate Sunderjit Nanua
Old Post Office Street, Kolkata