Clarification regarding US dependent visa

I want to travel to USA.But my spouse is saying he gave application in Chicago that u r not my dependent without having any proof of separation and I can't travel to USA. Is it possible?

Answers (2)

282 votes

DO you understand your line of question please provide clear details on your situation with documents. It is necessary to review documents for the dependent of an adult before and after separation. Are you married in the USA?

Googling your legal issue online?

The internet is not a lawyer and neither are you.
Talk to a real lawyer about your legal issue.

95 votes

Do you have any visa for US? If you have any sponsor then you can travel but looking from your spouse activity it is clear that he/she will not sponsor your travel . You can reach out to me for further guidance. Thanks !

Popular Immigration Lawyers

Advocate Rajeev Nigam
Kanpur Nagar, Kanpur
27 years Experience
Advocate Bala Janaki
330 Thambuchetty Street, Chennai
36 years Experience
Advocate Ricky Chopra
Sector - 49, Gurgaon
20 years Experience
Advocate Suksham Aggarwal
District and Sessions Court, Ambala
8 years Experience

Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at and has been responded by one of the Immigration Lawyers at to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at or contact a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.

Related Questions

" has handpicked some of the best Legal Experts in the country to help you get practical Legal Advice & help."

Related Articles