quesApplied for Visa husband diagnosed with medical issue what can I do

I am applying for an L2 Visa for my spouse. The date we are getting at present is somewhere in Oct, meanwhile he has been detected with a medical issue which requires surgery at the earliest possible. Can he apply under expedited visa category on medical grounds. The surgery is not an emergency surgery however required to be carried out at the earliest possible because of the side effects of the medicine he is taking. What is the possibility of the request being rejected.

  • ansDear Madam

    Thank you for your email with query.
    I understand that you wish to apply for visa for your spouse under the L2 visa category (as spouse dependent).
    I am aware that the Embassy are experiencing severe delay in giving appointments. But taking into consideration the medical grounds and need of surgery (although the surgery is not an emergency)we can always request the Embassy to give you appointment and or to consider the case on an urgent basis on medical reasons.
    Hope this has answered your query.
    Should you have any further queries please do not hesitate to contact me.
    Yours Sincerely
    Mrs Farhat Warsi

    Advocate Farhat Warsi Singh

      JMD Regent Square, Gurgaon

  • ansPlease deliver all the details you have along with the prescription and illness he needs to be operated. The country which you are going is very important. Every country has his different rules therefore until and unless these details are there it will not be easy for me to explain you and provide you a help for the same

    Advocate Nikhil Sharma

      DLF City Phase 3, Gurgaon

  • Get Visa Application Reviewed By Expert Lawyers
    Know More

    Click here to see all Immigration Legal Services
  • Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at LawRato.com and has been responded by one of the Immigration Lawyers at LawRato.com to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at LawRato.com or book a Detailed Consultation with a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.
Consult best Immigration lawyers in India

Similar questions

Hi, Please help me with the marriage registration process. As a next step, i want…
Hello Sir/Mam . I did apply for TRV for Canada recently buh unluckily It got…

I had a H4 visa valid till 15th march, 2015. I came to India in…

I'm Bangladeshi Hindu. I want to indian legally citizenship. And now I what to do?

Immigration Lawyers in India

Advocate Geetinder Singh

  Lawrence Road
 Experience: 6 years

Advocate Farhat Warsi Singh

  JMD Regent Square
 Experience: 14 years

Advocate Pritesh A Burad

  Thane (w)
 Experience: 4 years

Advocate Prudhvi Raju

 Experience: 18 years

View all >>