Should GST be applied on individual PAN card or company's PAN?

In GST Law
Hi, I do affiliate marketing and blog writing because of which I earn money, last year my income from that was 3 lakhs. With implementation of GST, it seems I need to register myself on GST site and get a GST number, my question is - can I register myself on GST site with individual PAN that I hold or do I need a new PAN card on name of my business (blog writing and all)?

first of all it would be pleasure helping you, as your question is clear and sound you need to register yourself on the gst portal with the business identity not your personal identity but the situation is not clear yet it may be possible that your business is not under the purview of gst kindly check the list of exempted gods and services and also the gst is not clearly applicable till date it would be clearly declared after september and till then you dont have to worry.

Freind
As you said that you are doing business in your personal name then you can register as/in your personal name OR you can have your Propreitorship concern which was also governed with the PAN No of yourself only.
But If you form , LLP/Partnership/Private Limited, then in such case you have to applied on the PAN No. of them. However your PAN is also needed with adhaar for fulfilling the formalities.
I suggest that If your business income is Rs.3 Lakh , go ahead with your personal name or Proprietor ship business concern.

Popular GST Lawyers

Advocate Suksham Aggarwal
District and Sessions Court, Ambala