Clarifications On GST Margin Scheme.

In Notification No. 10/2017- Central Tax (Rate), New Delhi (dated 28th June 2017) Govt. notified Margin Scheme for relief to the dealers who deal in Second Hand Goods from cascading effect of Tax. I want to get registered under GST and to avail the benefits of this scheme. I have some queries regarding Margin Scheme: 1. Type of Document for sale under Margin Scheme Bill of Supply or Tax Invoice. 2. Can a dealer sell or purchase interstate under Margin Scheme? 3. Can a dealer made Regular Transactions by charging full tax together with transactions under Margin Scheme? 4. Reverse charge on the purchase of goods from unregistered dealer interstate or intrastate under Margin Scheme. 5. Reverse charges on labour, etc. incurred for refurbishing of goods without changing nature of goods under Margin Scheme. 6. How to show input & output supplies made under Margin Scheme and tax on supplies in GSTR3B, GSTR1 & GSTR2. 10. Goods or items on which Margin Scheme can not be avail.

Margin scheme is only for traders. Let me tell you in case of sale and purchase of second hand goods, margin scheme is to be applied. To answer your query, please send me the nature of your trade you are in. What products are you dealing in. For example, in case of sale of old use Cars, there is now seperate scheme. Hence answer your query, brief details of nature of transaction needs to be understood.

Popular GST Lawyers

Advocate Ruchira Chaudhary
Sector 50, Gurgaon
Advocate Dr.Gubbi S Subba Rao
K G Road, Bangalore
Advocate Charu Mathur
Supreme Court of India, Delhi
Advocate Deepak Gandhi