Younger brother and wife beating sister wants to file a case

If younger brother and brother wife is beating sisters and their own husband what type of file we can case against them

Answers (3)

Dear Sir/Madam, Greetings from Nathan and Associates - A Solution Focused Law Firm..!
You can file a complaint for Criminal intimidation and Assault which will be very much entertained if you have a Out patient receipt or evidence to prove the same.

Googling your legal issue online?

The internet is not a lawyer and neither are you.
Talk to a real lawyer about your legal issue.

You have to first lodge a complaint with the local police station. The police will register your complaint and investigate the matter. Depending upon the merits of your complaint, the police may file a criminal case.

Popular Family Lawyers

Advocate Sunil Kumar Bakshi
Sector-16, Faridabad
32 years Experience
Advocate Saifuddin Saifee
Maharani Road, Indore
18 years Experience
Advocate Jai Shiv Darshan Giri
Santoshi Nagar, Ring Road Chowk, Raipur
14 years Experience
Advocate J. P. Rinwa
Swej Farm, Sodala, Jaipur
18 years Experience

hi sir/madam made police complaint against your younger brother and younger brother wife because no one has right to beat to any criminal offence made out so made before police station.....they are punishable under Indian penal code 1860 because here criminal case prima facie made out. Thank you sir /madam by shaki.

Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at and has been responded by one of the Family Lawyers at to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at or contact a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.

" has handpicked some of the best Legal Experts in the country to help you get practical Legal Advice & help."

Similar questions

My husband is denying to pay household & child school expenses from last five months. I am not working currently & unable to bear all the expe…

Read More

I am sleeping director in private co. run by HUF and 2 brother are whole time director i am also shareholder in it the co. has been dormant from devad…

Read More

Hi sir I want to know about hebeas carpus writ i had filed a petition against my wife father they kept my wife without her permission so when my heari…

Read More

My wife left me and elder son , 4 years back, and took younger with her , Than filed 1-crp-125 2-DV ( includes parents , married sister and one bro…

Read More

Talk to a lawyer for your legal issue