Younger brother and wife beating sister wants to file a case

If younger brother and brother wife is beating sisters and their own husband what type of file we can case against them

Dear Sir/Madam, Greetings from Nathan and Associates - A Solution Focused Law Firm..!
You can file a complaint for Criminal intimidation and Assault which will be very much entertained if you have a Out patient receipt or evidence to prove the same.

You have to first lodge a complaint with the local police station. The police will register your complaint and investigate the matter. Depending upon the merits of your complaint, the police may file a criminal case.

hi sir/madam ....you made police complaint against your younger brother and younger brother wife because no one has right to beat to any one....here criminal offence made out so made before police station.....they are punishable under Indian penal code 1860 because here criminal case prima facie made out. Thank you sir /madam by shaki.