Wife threatening of suicide and forcing to leave parents

Me and my family are facing a matrimonial issue. Due to some physical incapability I am not able to complete intercourse with her properly. now she is threatening me continuously that she will commit suicide, she also forces me to live separately from my parents. what options do i have

The wife threadning you for living separate is a very good ground for divorce. You can file divorce against her. Secondly for the other query you need to fix the Appointment for proper delivery of consultation. Do hope up