Wife of brother in law threatening to file false dowry case what to do

Dear Sir My brother inlaw is getting threat from his wife that they will file some false case of dowari and they will also involve me but I have no involvement in it so how can I be safe what is the way

As soon as you received threat you have to register a Complaint in nearby Police Station with respect to Threat of Concerned. The dowry case is not easy to file now a days as Hon'ble Supreme Court has ruled out that out of 100 cases 98 cases are false. There is direction from the Hon'ble Supreme Court that, no case of S.498 IPC would be file until and unless there is a Counselling take place between the parties before Police Official and if Consellings fails by all means then only FIR would be against the in-laws.

You have not specified the incidents on which the allegations are based.
If it is considered to be severe then you may face consequences under IPC.
If those allegations are baseless them you don't need to be worried about it.
Contact for further discussions.