Wife obtained the copy of my bank account and filed a case. What to do

I am a blind man. My petitioner wife has fraudulently obtained a xerox copy of my bank account extract (not certified) through her contact in bank some time ago has tried to place it before the court. Court refused to accept it asking for a certified copy. May be for her bad luck, she has made an application to the court to summon the account extract from bank and has made an affidavit to that effect. I have taken up the issue with the bank as I have not made any written request anytime but how did she get the xerox copy of the same. Can I prosecute my wife on doing so in my case?

She might have obtained the extract of your bank account either by way of request letter or through RTI stating that she is your wife and stating that you are blind. If you initiate any sort of civil or criminal proceedings against your wife for obtaining your Bank Account details fraudulently it won't serve any purpose becz she might plead that she got the xerox copy which was available at home or from your support.

Hi sir/madam, you have to issued a legal notice to the said Bank for the claiming without consent of yours disclose your account details to the third party. Yes you can prosecute against the bank as well as against your wife for the doing so.