Wife left husband with child without any notice due to harassment

Can a wife leave her husband's house without any notice with her infant child in view of constant harresments verbal and nonverbal . Legally she is moving out in fear of her and the baby's life. The husband is totally non supportive and acts as per the dictates of his mother and elder sister . They live as joint family.

Answers (3)

234 votes

Dont worry about these situation you just file a compalaint in local polish station against your husband family then police will take action against your husband family and also lodge FIR against your husband family for harresment.
Finally you take FIR copy from the polish station then contact best local advocate then tell him to file DOMESTIC VIOLENCE ACT 2005 Against your husband family in metropolitan magistrate court and i tell you best result will come to you from the court
It is best way for you and your child.

Googling your legal issue online?

The internet is not a lawyer and neither are you.
Talk to a real lawyer about your legal issue.

91 votes

If question is of fear of her and baby's life, then there is no point in staying there. She has to approach the police and file a complaint against them. Also she can approached special department attached with the police department only for safety of women. She can file domestic violence case against in laws if they are doing acts, which threatens her or creates fear in her mind for herself and baby's life.
Whatever she will do, she has to think first of her baby and her life.

Popular Family Lawyers

Advocate Sunil Kumar Bakshi
Sector-16, Faridabad
33 years Experience
Advocate J. P. Rinwa
Swej Farm, Sodala, Jaipur
19 years Experience
Advocate Bala Janaki
330 Thambuchetty Street, Chennai
35 years Experience
Advocate Barkha Bhalla
Banjara Hills, Hyderabad
17 years Experience
192 votes

Yes wife can leave her husband's house without any notice with her infant child in view in view of constant harassment verbal and non verbal .It is advisable that after you move out file a police complaint to record the reasons why you moved out in case of future litigation.

Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at LawRato.com and has been responded by one of the Family Lawyers at LawRato.com to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at LawRato.com or contact a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.

Related Questions

"LawRato.com has handpicked some of the best Legal Experts in the country to help you get practical Legal Advice & help."