Wife left house without informing and now refused to come

I am staying in saket delhi on rent. My wife left my home from delhi without informing. i was out of station in my hometown Kanpur. she is refusing to come. i am worried about the false allegation of dowry case and domestic voilence. please help me.

Answers (2)

238 votes

The remedy for thus type of situation is a section 9 petition under the hindu marriage act and more so the same has to be filed as early as possible so that she does not file anythinf before hand over

Googling your legal issue online?

The internet is not a lawyer and neither are you.
Talk to a real lawyer about your legal issue.

141 votes

Fistly you should check wheather anything is missing in the house like jwellery etc. and then file a complaint against your wife regarding the incident to the police as soon as possible.
Now if you want to bring her back, you can file a case u/s9 HMA. If you dont then file divorce petition in the court.

Popular Family Lawyers

Advocate Shashi Kant Sharma
District Court, Gurgaon
11 years Experience
Advocate Sunil Kumar Bakshi
Sector-16, Faridabad
34 years Experience
Advocate J. P. Rinwa
Swej Farm, Sodala, Jaipur
20 years Experience
Advocate Rajeev Nigam
Kanpur Nagar, Kanpur
27 years Experience
Report abuse?

Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at LawRato.com and has been responded by one of the Family Lawyers at LawRato.com to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at LawRato.com or contact a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.

Related Questions

"LawRato.com has handpicked some of the best Legal Experts in the country to help you get practical Legal Advice & help."