Wife left house without informing and now refused to come

I am staying in saket delhi on rent. My wife left my home from delhi without informing. i was out of station in my hometown Kanpur. she is refusing to come. i am worried about the false allegation of dowry case and domestic voilence. please help me.

Fistly you should check wheather anything is missing in the house like jwellery etc. and then file a complaint against your wife regarding the incident to the police as soon as possible.
Now if you want to bring her back, you can file a case u/s9 HMA. If you dont then file divorce petition in the court.

The remedy for thus type of situation is a section 9 petition under the hindu marriage act and more so the same has to be filed as early as possible so that she does not file anythinf before hand over