Wife is not staying with me for longer time and leaves me frequently

Matrimonial case I m married . meri wife 2 salo se lagatar jara si bat hoti hai to apne ghar chali jati hai meri saas baar baar ik din me 10 bar phone karti hai .

Dear owner the question is not clear hence will not be able to advice you in this front , however the family issues need to be discussed in person face to face and not something to be resolved over the phone. All the best

Thr is ni permaneent solution to this kind of problem.
You need to be much more specific about the problem that why is this kind of situation getting created.
You need to be clear about all the facts ànd circumstances between you and your wife.