Wife is creating troubles for family members and not cooperating

What to do if wife does'nt cooperate in family matters and with family members,always quarrels on small things

You can put up a Divorce petition on cruelty ground .......................................................................................................................................................

Hello,
i read Your Query can you please let us know the whole thing likewise
1: marriage date,
2: marriage according to Hindu rituals or other
3: when it all started ?
4: Child/Children ?
kindly let us know all the things so that we can help you out from this situation.

Get her for counciling I have colleague who look into these matter. There is no law which you can apply you can come here with her and take a counciling. It is best option for which you can go. Consider this option and get back to me.