Wife is absconding with child and left for Cyprus from Abu Dhabi

My wife and my 1 year old child were staying with me in uae abu dhabi one day she just packs up and goes back to her home country in greece/cyprus as we were about to shift to delhi. After that she is absconding and does not wanna return back. I want to bring them back home to delhi and send a notice through the greek and cyprus embassy to come back home as they are absconding.

Well, your case does not fall in the category of 'absconding'. Abscond means to leave hurriedly and secretly, typically to escape from custody or avoid arrest. Your wife and child are not in your custody and are not avoiding any arrest. In my view this is not a situation where you need legal advice. It has not reached that stage yet. I would advice you to try and convince her and try to mitigate if there is any difference between you and your wife. Availing amicable remedies is the way to go about it. Regards.

Hello, you have to file a case against your wife in Greece through embassy for restitution of conjugal rights. She will have only two choices, one to join you or to grant divorce. You can also get custody of child.