Wife divorce signing notary paper and shows single status for gov job.

Meri wife ne jabran muj se notary divorce liya tha or bad me mene us par sec 9 file kiya he gujarat me. Notary divorce ke bad wife ne govt job join kiya he or us me single status show kiya he par hamari court se decree nahi he divorce ki. Or section 9 chal raha he. Ab muj age kya karna chahiye.hamari shadi gujarat me hue thi with registration certificate or notary divorce rajasthan se

Answers (2)

you will have to place all the papers before the court in support of your case. as such divorce deed before notary is not valid, but since she has taken benefit of the same by mentioning her status as single, you may get the benefit of the document

Googling your legal issue online?

The internet is not a lawyer and neither are you.
Talk to a real lawyer about your legal issue.

Ek to aap pahle nishchint ho jaye kyuki Notary divorce ki baat jo aap kar rahe he wo valid nahi he.. agar aapki cast me customary divorce hote he is prakar se tabhi ye valid he yadi nahi to kanunan ise kabhi mana nahi jayega. aap bata rahe he ki aapne sec 9 file ki he to aapko result aane tak wait karna chahiye and aage wo nahi aate to aap is ground se divorce file kare.. jab tak court se decree nahi ho jati tab tak divorce consider nahi mana jayega..

Popular Family Lawyers

Advocate Sunil Kumar Bakshi
Sector-16, Faridabad
32 years Experience
Advocate Jai Shiv Darshan Giri
Santoshi Nagar, Ring Road Chowk, Raipur
14 years Experience
Advocate J. P. Rinwa
Swej Farm, Sodala, Jaipur
18 years Experience
Advocate Bala Janaki
330 Thambuchetty Street, Chennai
34 years Experience

Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at LawRato.com and has been responded by one of the Family Lawyers at LawRato.com to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at LawRato.com or contact a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.

"LawRato.com has handpicked some of the best Legal Experts in the country to help you get practical Legal Advice & help."

Similar questions

Respected sir, My sister have female baby of 2 years. My sister is unhappy with her husband. Her husband always under estimate and temper on her. My s…

Read More

Sir, my marriage is a forcely marriage. My family does engaged me with my brother's small sister-in-low. But i love someone else and i wanted to e…

Read More

Sir the husband didnt file divorce till now .and i wan to retirn back to my matrimonial home how to write a letter to the court since i had alrdy lawy…

Read More

Sir....mera jija meri behan ko bhut marta pitata h aur roj daru pita h. Jo thoda bhut kaam krta h uski daru pi jata h. Behan ka haath thod diya uska s…

Read More

Talk to a lawyer for your legal issue