What to do in the absence of a legal heir

My husband passed away & he has left few money in Bank, now bank is asking for legal heir for which I am not interested in sharing with my in laws and also don't have any communication with them now please help me with the alternative process for obtaining the legal heir

Answers (2)

Upon the death of your husband, you become his legal heir together with your mother-in-law and your children. In any legal heirs certificate, you cannot choose to exclude any of the other legal heirs.

Googling your legal issue online?

The internet is not a lawyer and neither are you.
Talk to a real lawyer about your legal issue.

Dear Sir/Madam, Greetings from Nathan and Associates - A Solution Focused Law Firm..!
Factually to say, there is no option to obtain a LH certificate without mentioning your inlaws in the same until and unless you provide the death certificate of them. Further the mother of your husband is having extreme right to claim against the left overs of your husband..! Dont fall in easy trap of others who bluff that the same can be done..!

Popular Family Lawyers

Advocate Sunil Kumar Bakshi
Sector-16, Faridabad
32 years Experience
Advocate Prabhjit Jauhar
Connaught Place, Delhi
22 years Experience
Advocate Harish Malhotra
District Court, Gurgaon
22 years Experience
Advocate Surangama Sharma
Gomti Nagar, Lucknow
4 years Experience

Related Articles

"LawRato.com has handpicked some of the best Legal Experts in the country to help you get practical Legal Advice & help."

Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at LawRato.com and has been responded by one of the Family Lawyers at LawRato.com to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at LawRato.com or book a Detailed Consultation with a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.

Similar questions

Hi, One advise needed, My quash date for 498a FIR is on 2nd April, but police submitted chargesheet in lower court on 23rd march 2018 after 1.5 years …

Read More

when she left house with her mother they said within 10days they inform what she want,but 2month over they totaly silent.befor theydoing same thing ma…

Read More

My Wife telling we cheated her & her family, when we given Marriage Bio Data Fact was we given Print Bio Data to Marriage Mediator, But girls fami…

Read More

hi i want to know about seperation process from family i am 24 years old gril reason is i am not agree with famiy decision of my life.…

Read More

Talk to a lawyer for your legal issue