What to do if wife is mentally harassing me and my parents

Sir my wife is haressing me and my family since last 4 years. She uses abusive language for me and my family members. My mother and father is around 70 years old and she said my parents are harressed her and she always use abusive language for them and threaten me to doowry case plz help me

It is better to get the matter be solved by involving your relatives from both sides your and your wife. This the answer as a person of a society. If this not happen then contact a lawyer to d
File a case according to situations. As if the house in which you and your wife is living is in the name of your father or mother then your mother can file a case of domestic violence against your wife.

You can file a suit for seeking divorce from your wife in case she is mentally harassing you and your family and you think that you can't continue the relationship any further. As it is this is a valid ground for obtaining divorce.