What to do if my sister has illegally made the succession certificate

My father a retired service man died last year on 15-09-2017, he has two child my younger sister n myself. My sister made succession certificate without my presence and she got my aadhar photocopy from somewhere.is it legal . She got all pension funds

Answers (2)

345 votes

आपकी बहन ने जो क्रिश्चन सर्टिफिकेट बनवाया है उसको आप सक्षम न्यायालय के समक्ष चैलेंज कर सकते हैं तथा यह भी कह सकते हैं कि उन्हें फर्जी तरीके से तैयार किया है आप अपनी बहन के विरुद्ध 468 471 आईपीसी के अंतर्गत FIR भी पंजीकृत करा सकते हैं विधि के अनुसार उनको न्यायालय उचित दंड देगीh

Googling your legal issue online?

The internet is not a lawyer and neither are you.
Talk to a real lawyer about your legal issue.

326 votes

आपका आधार कार्ड आपकी सिस्टर के पास कैसे पहुंचें क्या आपने कोर्ट में इस बात को कहा था कि मेरा आधार कार्ड फर्जी तरीके से ले लिया गया और मेरे फर्जी हस्ताक्षर करके सक्सेशन सर्टिफिकेट बनाया है यदि हां तो आप की सिस्टर के विरुद्ध केस दायर किया जा सकता है और यदि नहीं तो आप की सिस्टर के विरुद्ध कुछ नहीं किया जा सकता सक्सेशन सर्टिफिकेट जब केस चला गया था क्या आप ने हस्ताक्षर किए थे यदि हां तो फिर कोई मुकदमा नहीं बनता

Popular Family Lawyers

Advocate Sunil Kumar Bakshi
Sector-16, Faridabad
34 years Experience
Advocate J. P. Rinwa
Swej Farm, Sodala, Jaipur
20 years Experience
Advocate Bala Janaki
330 Thambuchetty Street, Chennai
36 years Experience
Advocate Barkha Bhalla
Banjara Hills, Hyderabad
18 years Experience

Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at LawRato.com and has been responded by one of the Family Lawyers at LawRato.com to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at LawRato.com or contact a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.

Related Questions

"LawRato.com has handpicked some of the best Legal Experts in the country to help you get practical Legal Advice & help."