What to do if in-laws are harassing me

my inlaws harassing me and my parents for dwry and planning to marry my husband to other.always causing trouble and fear to my father a paralysed patient and innocent mother.it has been 6 years of marraige. first 5 years my husband trustd and loved his parents so much and he was forced to trouble me and now recently my husband undrstood his parents bad deeds and supports me now ndvoids his parents and three sisters.

Answers (2)

Now he is in right track so keep him and watch him. Since he is supporting you then why to worry. What ever happen in the past by your in-laws simply ignore it. Do not try to take revenge. If you give any police complaint, he may change.

Googling your legal issue online?

The internet is not a lawyer and neither are you.
Talk to a real lawyer about your legal issue.

Hello madam, Its sad to hear from you. My suggestion would be to settle the matter amicably and peacefully before your elders and if that fails do lodge a police complaint for torture and unlawful demand of dowry and domestic violence as well.However, think twice before taking legal course of action.

Popular Family Lawyers

Advocate Sunil Kumar Bakshi
Sector-16, Faridabad
32 years Experience
Advocate Saifuddin Saifee
Maharani Road, Indore
18 years Experience
Advocate J. P. Rinwa
Swej Farm, Sodala, Jaipur
18 years Experience
Advocate Jaspreet Singh Rai
Greater Kailash 1, Delhi
16 years Experience

Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at LawRato.com and has been responded by one of the Family Lawyers at LawRato.com to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at LawRato.com or contact a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.

"LawRato.com has handpicked some of the best Legal Experts in the country to help you get practical Legal Advice & help."

Similar questions

What can I do if my brother and my parents are torturing me physically and mentally and threaten me everyday to murder me and forcing me for marriage,…

Read More

Both of us are adults.. Am 26 and the girl's about 22 years old.. Just want to know what can be done just in case am not able to convince their pa…

Read More

My wife passed way leaving behind a son and me. I know i get 1/4 of her inheritance.does my wife parents each get 1/6 each before remaining goes to my…

Read More

Past 3years me n my boyfriend r in physical relation.he loves his family a lot.now he is ready to marry the girl selected by his parents.then I told h…

Read More