What to do if in-laws are harassing me

my inlaws harassing me and my parents for dwry and planning to marry my husband to other.always causing trouble and fear to my father a paralysed patient and innocent mother.it has been 6 years of marraige. first 5 years my husband trustd and loved his parents so much and he was forced to trouble me and now recently my husband undrstood his parents bad deeds and supports me now ndvoids his parents and three sisters.

Now he is in right track so keep him and watch him. Since he is supporting you then why to worry. What ever happen in the past by your in-laws simply ignore it. Do not try to take revenge. If you give any police complaint, he may change.

Hello madam, Its sad to hear from you. My suggestion would be to settle the matter amicably and peacefully before your elders and if that fails do lodge a police complaint for torture and unlawful demand of dowry and domestic violence as well.However, think twice before taking legal course of action.