What to do if I am in love with my cousin

Hi myself from hyderabad i wants to marry my mothers sisters daughter we both love each other.my family said ok for marriage but problem is with her dad,i know it is prohibited under HMA is there any other solution for this? Her father forcing her to marry which he sees.

Hindu religion it is prohibited such marriages. Why to go against the culture. Even if married it is voidable marriage.
Seems to be your age is very young and do not know which wrong and which is right. Some times physical attraction mislead you as love.

Dear Sir, As per my knowledge and information
I your marriage will be void ab initio (Null and Void in the eye of law).
II. Hindu Marriage Act prohibits this type of marriage, you can't solemnize this marriage after getting conversion into another religion as well.
III. you can live together either in live in relationship or solemnization of marriage but whenever any complaint is filed then you should be ready to face consequences.
IV. if girl's side files any case under sec 363/496 for abduction and fraudulently solemnization of marriage then you'll be behind the bar because these offences are non bailable and cognizable.
V. And your plea that you love together will not sustain.

Hello, HM Act imposes certain prerequisites for a valid marriage amongst Hindus.But prohibited degrees if relationship can be exempted if your custom permits.For instance
.. amongst Choudhary*s it's permissible to get married under the Hindu Marriage Act 1955. Hence please specify your caste as well so that appropriate legal aid can be tendered.