What to do if husband is mentally torturing me

I can't find any way for ... Normal life with my husband..he is taking ganja , drinking a lot ,not giveing any attention at home , hiding cameras at home ... I fell so insecure everyday he is making issue and fighting with me since 1 ye. Not leaving with me as husband and wife... He is thinking on his own that I m a bad women who is behind him for spoiling his life ... But this is not true. If it is the thing then y should I meet suffering alot with him ... Plz just don't wanna spoil my family ... I just wanna guidance what should I do ... Here I didn't mention so many problems ...

Answers (3)

327 votes

for this you should first inform police regarding this matter and after that with the proper guidance of advocate file a case under dv act there you both will be given chances for mediation at that time you put your demands before the appropriate authority

Googling your legal issue online?

The internet is not a lawyer and neither are you.
Talk to a real lawyer about your legal issue.

205 votes

You are requested to kindly lodge an FIR mentioning the Domestic Violence you are facing on a day to day basis. Also file a case before a Magistrate relating to Maintenance under Section 125 CrPC and request for a relief as per your convenience.

Popular Family Lawyers

Advocate H Gouri Shankar
Dilsukhnagar, Hyderabad
23 years Experience
Advocate Sunil Kumar Bakshi
Sector-16, Faridabad
32 years Experience
Advocate J. P. Rinwa
Swej Farm, Sodala, Jaipur
18 years Experience
Advocate Bala Janaki
330 Thambuchetty Street, Chennai
34 years Experience
61 votes

You can approach certainly approach concern forum, court, and police for help. Must try to make some evidence with regard to incidents happened with you. Here you have not mentioned your religion which is essential to give the advice. Moreover you have to take decision whether you want to live with him or you want divorce.

Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at LawRato.com and has been responded by one of the Family Lawyers at LawRato.com to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at LawRato.com or contact a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.

Related Questions

"LawRato.com has handpicked some of the best Legal Experts in the country to help you get practical Legal Advice & help."