What to do if husband is mentally torturing me

I can't find any way for ... Normal life with my husband..he is taking ganja , drinking a lot ,not giveing any attention at home , hiding cameras at home ... I fell so insecure everyday he is making issue and fighting with me since 1 ye. Not leaving with me as husband and wife... He is thinking on his own that I m a bad women who is behind him for spoiling his life ... But this is not true. If it is the thing then y should I meet suffering alot with him ... Plz just don't wanna spoil my family ... I just wanna guidance what should I do ... Here I didn't mention so many problems ...

for this you should first inform police regarding this matter and after that with the proper guidance of advocate file a case under dv act there you both will be given chances for mediation at that time you put your demands before the appropriate authority

You are requested to kindly lodge an FIR mentioning the Domestic Violence you are facing on a day to day basis. Also file a case before a Magistrate relating to Maintenance under Section 125 CrPC and request for a relief as per your convenience.

You can approach certainly approach concern forum, court, and police for help. Must try to make some evidence with regard to incidents happened with you. Here you have not mentioned your religion which is essential to give the advice. Moreover you have to take decision whether you want to live with him or you want divorce.