What to do if husband and in-laws are torturing wife

my daughter had got married in 2008.wd Mba person whose native land is in u.p.he tour Cher my daughter every time mentality n physically.he indirectly always blame on me n my other daughters..time to time tk money frm me..he always tour Cher my daughter for money n every needs.this year I joined my daughter in my native place bihar as a music teacher.she having two little daughters whose all responsibilities I have to bear.my son in law doesn't take any pain for them..even he always misguide my daughter to harass us..mentally she became ill..she also try to hurt us..what can I do in such situations.?pls suggest me.for future of my daughter n her 2 daughters

Answers (2)

134 votes

firstly you give a complaint against your son in law in women cell . secondly your daughter have right to file case u/s 125 cr.pc and D.v. act . your daughter have all three option against her husband .

Googling your legal issue online?

The internet is not a lawyer and neither are you.
Talk to a real lawyer about your legal issue.

151 votes

First you have th take your daughter in confidence. And hire an advocate. Prepare a complaint against her husband and relative of her husband. Lodge a FIR against them as well as Complaint of domestic violence act in court of law. You can file 125 Crpc for both the minor girls.

Popular Family Lawyers

Advocate Sunil Kumar Bakshi
Sector-16, Faridabad
34 years Experience
Advocate J. P. Rinwa
Swej Farm, Sodala, Jaipur
20 years Experience
Advocate Bala Janaki
330 Thambuchetty Street, Chennai
36 years Experience
Advocate Barkha Bhalla
Banjara Hills, Hyderabad
18 years Experience

Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at LawRato.com and has been responded by one of the Family Lawyers at LawRato.com to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at LawRato.com or contact a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.

Related Questions

"LawRato.com has handpicked some of the best Legal Experts in the country to help you get practical Legal Advice & help."