What to do if husband and in-laws are torturing wife

my daughter had got married in 2008.wd Mba person whose native land is in u.p.he tour Cher my daughter every time mentality n physically.he indirectly always blame on me n my other daughters..time to time tk money frm me..he always tour Cher my daughter for money n every needs.this year I joined my daughter in my native place bihar as a music teacher.she having two little daughters whose all responsibilities I have to bear.my son in law doesn't take any pain for them..even he always misguide my daughter to harass us..mentally she became ill..she also try to hurt us..what can I do in such situations.?pls suggest me.for future of my daughter n her 2 daughters

firstly you give a complaint against your son in law in women cell . secondly your daughter have right to file case u/s 125 cr.pc and D.v. act . your daughter have all three option against her husband .

First you have th take your daughter in confidence. And hire an advocate. Prepare a complaint against her husband and relative of her husband. Lodge a FIR against them as well as Complaint of domestic violence act in court of law. You can file 125 Crpc for both the minor girls.