One of the best Advocates & Lawyers in Sonipat - Advocate Deepak Kumar Tyagi

Advocate Deepak Kumar Tyagi

LawRato Verified
LawRatoLawRatoLawRatoLawRato 4.0 | 2+ user ratings
LawRatoDistrict Courts, Sonipat
LawRato18 years Experience
Practice Areas
Anticipatory Bail, Cheque Bounce, Child Custody, Court Marriage, Criminal, Divorce, Domestic Violence, Family, Motor Accident
Language(s) Spoken: English, Hindi
Advocate Deepak Kumar Tyagi completed his law in the year 2006 and has been providing services in various fields of law, that is, Cheque Bounce, Child Custody, Criminal, Divorce, Family, Motor Accident and drafting and vetting of various agreements and documents.

Advocate Deepak enrolled with the Bar Council of Delhi in 2006. He is a member of the Sonipat Bar Association.

Enrollment Number : D/1718/2006
  • District Court, Sonepat

Popular Reviews

There are no reviews yet for Advocate Deepak Kumar Tyagi. Please consult the lawyer through LawRato if you wish to leave a review.

Questions Answered by Advocate Deepak Kumar Tyagi

Q: Can we take a divorce before completing 1year of marriage

married on 18 th feb , husband wanted to give me divorce . Is this legal to give divorce before completing of 1 year of marriage

Advocate Deepak Kumar Tyagi answered
No, according to sec.14 Hindu Marriage Act, there should be one year separation period.But if you both agreed and marriage was not a registered Marriage in your petition u/s 13 B HMA you both can show that marriage was solemnize before one year and since then you both were living separately..

Q: What to do if husband and in-laws are torturing wife

my daughter had got married in 2008.wd Mba person whose native land is in u.p.he tour Cher my daughter every time mentality n physically.he indirectly always blame on me n my other daughters..time to time tk money frm me..he always tour Cher my daughter for money n every needs.this year I joined my daughter in my native place bihar as a music teacher.she having two little daughters whose all responsibilities I have to son in law doesn't take any pain for them..even he always misguide my daughter to harass us..mentally she became ill..she also try to hurt us..what can I do in such situations.?pls suggest me.for future of my daughter n her 2 daughters

Advocate Deepak Kumar Tyagi answered
First you have th take your daughter in confidence. And hire an advocate. Prepare a complaint against her husband and relative of her husband. Lodge a FIR against them as well as Complaint of domestic violence act in court of law. You can file 125 Crpc for both the minor girls.

Q: Procedure for contested divorce where girl do not want maintenance

I got married in 2010. Due to my husband's poor behavior, I started living separately from 2012, in 2015, he went to the court for a divorce. The Court has accepted its application.He wrote that he does not respect us or comes to my house. I did not go to court on any date given by the court. Now the court has made him ex-party. We do not have any children, now my family also wants me to get divorce. now he is not even agree on mutual divorce. My family does not want me to go to court. now I do not have to make any claims on that. So will the court give him a divorce without me? Court will not put me and my family in trouble? How long will the court free him?

Advocate Deepak Kumar Tyagi answered
In your query nothing is clear to give any consultancy..If your husband file divorce.. and you didnt give any heed .. then he got ex parte divorce. And there is no option to getting divorce none other then file a petition before competent court of law.

Q: Procedure to get married without taking divorce from 1st husband.

meri shadi ko huye 5 saal hua h or mere pati me mujhe chood diya h 1 saal ho geya h. Mera rk ladka bhi h. To ab me dusri shadi karna chahti hu please mujhe bataye ki mujhe kya karna chaye.

Advocate Deepak Kumar Tyagi answered
First you got divorced. Then you can remarry again.. With out getting divorce remarry cant stand in the eyes of law. It will be illegal marriage. And you can be procicuted U/s 494 IPC.. First you have to filed Divorce Petition then think remarry.

Frequently Asked Questions about Advocate Deepak Kumar Tyagi

Can Advocate Deepak Kumar Tyagi represent me in court?

Yes, Advocate Deepak Kumar Tyagi can represent you in court. The lawyer is trained to present your case in the most effective way possible.

What should I bring to my initial consultation with Advocate Deepak Kumar Tyagi?

When you meet with Advocate Deepak Kumar Tyagi for an initial consultation, it is important to bring any relevant documents or information with you. This may include documents related to your legal issue, such as contracts or court orders, as well as any other relevant information, such as a list of questions or concerns you have about your case.

How do I prepare for my initial consultation with Advocate Deepak Kumar Tyagi?

Before your initial consultation with Advocate Deepak Kumar Tyagi, it can be helpful to think about the specific legal issue you are facing and any questions or concerns you have about your case. You should also gather any relevant documents or information that you think may be helpful in understanding your situation.

What should I expect during my initial consultation with Advocate Deepak Kumar Tyagi?

During your initial consultation with Advocate Deepak Kumar Tyagi, you can expect to discuss the specific legal issue you are facing and the details of your situation. Lawyer will ask you questions to get a better understanding of your case and will provide you with information about your legal options and any potential outcomes.

How do I communicate with Advocate Deepak Kumar Tyagi?

It is important to communicate with Advocate Deepak Kumar Tyagi regularly to stay updated on the progress of your case and to discuss any new developments or concerns you may have. You can communicate with the lawyer through phone calls, emails, or in-person meetings.

How much does it cost to hire Advocate Deepak Kumar Tyagi?

The cost of hiring Advocate Deepak Kumar Tyagi can vary widely. Some lawyers charge hourly rates, while others charge a flat fee for their services. Some also offer free initial consultations to discuss your case. Kindly contact the lawyer directly to enquire about the fee.