What to do if grandmother is mentally harassing family ?

We are looking for a good boy for my elder sister but my grandma making us insult in society and relatives by false statements and false/proofless blames. Because of these it became very difficult to find a good boy. This prblm is becoming mental pressure as well as obstacle in way of a women new life also. Sincerely waiting for response for this problem.

So many solution but first what u want many legal action u can but its matter of your grand mother so first decide can u sue against her or not if u can than so many solution but if u not want to sue then u can try to leave her but who can hold the rights on property is impotant because in the eyes of law she is only a person not grandmother