What to do if girls parents are not agreeing for our marriage

hi sir,am 24 yers old,am loving with a girl.she is 24 years old.twe boath are loving each other since 4 years.but now shes saying that we cant able to leave together,be coz shes not right to take a dessition without her family.but they parents will not accept our love sir.becoz we are inter cast.what should i do sir? without her i cant immagine my life.plz give me a better suggetion sir plz.

Answers (1)

283 votes

When you have full support from your girl only you can do any thing legally.. other wise you can't do any thing.. Only defamation and cheating case may file with your favor contained evidence..If your girl comes with you leaving all of their family, assets what so ever then both of you can marry at any place with your customs then you give complaint/request to SP and take protection from parents.. If your girl don't believes you she won't come with you, so that's not a PURE LOVE.. If it is REALLY HEART FULL she definitely supports you..if it not pure THINK ONCE about your entire life time LOVE.. hope you understand...

Googling your legal issue online?

The internet is not a lawyer and neither are you.
Talk to a real lawyer about your legal issue.

Popular Family Lawyers

Advocate Sunil Kumar Bakshi
Sector-16, Faridabad
33 years Experience
Advocate J. P. Rinwa
Swej Farm, Sodala, Jaipur
19 years Experience
Advocate Bala Janaki
330 Thambuchetty Street, Chennai
35 years Experience
Advocate Barkha Bhalla
Banjara Hills, Hyderabad
17 years Experience

Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at LawRato.com and has been responded by one of the Family Lawyers at LawRato.com to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at LawRato.com or contact a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.

Related Questions

"LawRato.com has handpicked some of the best Legal Experts in the country to help you get practical Legal Advice & help."