What to do if daughter in law forcefully wants to settle with inlaws

My son got married in 2016 as love marraige without permission of family. Now he has gone abroad for study and got sick (T.B.) in Germany. in April, 2017. And Now the girl is forcing to come back or she will deport him.. What to do in this case. She has gone to CAW cell and came to our house that she is our daughter-in-law.. My son is unemployed and she is asking to settle her or divorce. What to do?

She only has right in her matrimonial home i.e where the husband is staying and in this case you can file a civil suit for injunction.
If she has approached CAW cell you can file an anticipatory bail.
Your son is unemployed is a matter of fact in case she file for maintenance
You have an option to go for pre litigation and settle the matter amicably before she goes for litigation process

the main question is where is your son now and what do you and your son want to do?? You want to keep her or get her divorced from your son?? And is your son also living with you?? What are the grounds she raised before CAW cell??

The daughter in Law can not ask for settlement from you. Only being parents of a son no cause of action arise against you. Therefore she can not ask any thing from you.
As far as son is concerned let her file a case first.