What to do application under 125 was dismissed

Sir I had filled one application to hear my comments against the x party passed order for 125 maintenance case but it was either not properly follow up by me or by lawyer kindly give advice how to overcome from this. it had last status APPLICATION FOR RESTORATION OF 125crpc IS DISMISSED

Answers (2)

66 votes

I after going through your quiry , advised you that you can file revision petition in the sessions court devision where passed this order you can file revision petition with in 90 days, from the date of order, and send me copy of order for best advice,

Googling your legal issue online?

The internet is not a lawyer and neither are you.
Talk to a real lawyer about your legal issue.

209 votes

Any appeal which lies from chapter 9 of CrPC of which section 125 is a part of, the criminal appeal would go under section 19(4) of family court act to the High Court. This has been categorically laid down in the case of "Manish Aggarwal vs Seema Aggarwal". If the decision is found to be bad in law or there appears to be some legal defects then the decision will be overturned.

Popular Family Lawyers

Advocate Sunil Kumar Bakshi
Sector-16, Faridabad
33 years Experience
Advocate J. P. Rinwa
Swej Farm, Sodala, Jaipur
19 years Experience
Advocate Bala Janaki
330 Thambuchetty Street, Chennai
35 years Experience
Advocate Barkha Bhalla
Banjara Hills, Hyderabad
17 years Experience

Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at LawRato.com and has been responded by one of the Family Lawyers at LawRato.com to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at LawRato.com or contact a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.

Related Questions

"LawRato.com has handpicked some of the best Legal Experts in the country to help you get practical Legal Advice & help."