What to do application under 125 was dismissed

Sir I had filled one application to hear my comments against the x party passed order for 125 maintenance case but it was either not properly follow up by me or by lawyer kindly give advice how to overcome from this. it had last status APPLICATION FOR RESTORATION OF 125crpc IS DISMISSED

I after going through your quiry , advised you that you can file revision petition in the sessions court devision where passed this order you can file revision petition with in 90 days, from the date of order, and send me copy of order for best advice,

Any appeal which lies from chapter 9 of CrPC of which section 125 is a part of, the criminal appeal would go under section 19(4) of family court act to the High Court. This has been categorically laid down in the case of "Manish Aggarwal vs Seema Aggarwal". If the decision is found to be bad in law or there appears to be some legal defects then the decision will be overturned.