What remedy is available under Hindu Law against adultery?

I want to ask that how to file a case against wife under Hindu Marriage Act 1955; who is in Immoral relations with other guy & he is adult men. As per Section 5 i) ; Can I file a case against her? Also notable point is police deptt. saying that you can't do anything as her statement of her own will that of she is in relation with other guy(adult) as per her own will? But As per my study of Hindu Marriage Act 1955 we both are in relation of 20Yrs (legal Marriage of arranged type in same caste) & not divorced so can i file a legal case against her? Police deptt. is not doing such more investigation in this matter so i decided to go at court...Please advice! Thanks & Regards.

Hire some detectives or find some evidences against wife and her man. Strong proof against them that proves their adulterous relationship. And then knock the door of court to file criminal complaint and based on your evidence divorce case. But find gather evidences

Yaa definitely you can file complaint against her as she is having illicit relationship. She is not legally entitled from you for anything. But see adultery is quite wild allegation. You can prove your case only when u r having very sound proofs. Also u will have to make that guy as accuse no.2.