What is the procedure to change names of my siblings in my documents

My sister and brother has taken diksha. Now they are saint (sadhu). Thier names has changed. Now I want change thier name is all documents and also change their father's name because according to religious tradition now they are the child of their respected GURU JI. So I want to add GURU JI's name as a father. So pls help us Thanks

In legal documents only the name of biological parents or adoptive parents can be mentioned. Since the real parents of your siblings are already alive, and plus there is no adoption here, so name of GURU cannot be added as father. GURU has to officially take adoption, if permissible under the law to give his name to siblings.

You can not change their name,
If they made an affidavit and published in news paper and government gazette,
It will be effect on all their document,
For changing name, only person who change his or her name made affidavit, therefore you can not change their name.

1) They have taken diksha - RENOUNCED the world. So, must not have any attachment with NAME like things.
2) They can't change their biological fathers name, his/her guru is guru not father and they are disciple not children.
3) Even if their guru wants to declare them his children, he should think about adoption of you brother/sister.