What is the legal recourse against forceful cancellation of marriage

We both are hindu. But due to intercast marriage my father in law forcibly cancelled my marriage registration with sign of my wife .How can I save my marriage

Mere not signing the documents or denying will not hamper the validity of your legal marriage. Challenge their action or send them the notice. Anyhow it have no sanctioning over legality of your marriage.

Marriage cant be cancelled. It can be null & void or only divorce is possible. Your marriage still exists as per law. If u want to call back your wife, file petition under section 9 HMA, 1955 AND file a writ petition before Hon'ble High Court. Besides that, if you have any fear from the relative of girl side you can also seek protection orders from court, if you are mature i.e. both of you have completed the age of majority.

Dear Sir,

A valid legal marriage certificate can only be annulled by divorce. The person wanting divorce should prove the grounds for divorce as stipulated in the Hindu Marriage Act. if such situation arises in defense you may state that your wife is being pressurized by her parents and relatives to give false evidence against you and it would be better pursue your suit for Restitution of conjugal rights, in that very situation.