×

What are the requirements to get married ?

Hi I am a Hindu from mumbai and my wife is from Bangalore Is it possible for us to get married in Mumbai? I have all the local id proofs

You can get married in any part of the country and it will be a legal marriage. You may also register your marriage by visiting the SDM office and submitting the required docs.

Hope this was helpful

Yes. You can marry at Mumbai also if you are 21 year old and girls is 18 year old as per the matriculation certificate. You can marry at Arya Samaj Mandir and thereafter get marriage registered before concerned ADM or you get married before ADM.

Advocate Preeti Joshi

You are saying that she is your wife then why are you getting marry again.

If not then you can do marriage with her in mumbai.
Evan you can marry in any place of india.
There should be proper necessary documnts from both side with witnesses.
You can marry in same day.