What are the requirements to get married ?

Hi I am a Hindu from mumbai and my wife is from Bangalore Is it possible for us to get married in Mumbai? I have all the local id proofs

You can get married in any part of the country and it will be a legal marriage. You may also register your marriage by visiting the SDM office and submitting the required docs.

Hope this was helpful

Yes. You can marry at Mumbai also if you are 21 year old and girls is 18 year old as per the matriculation certificate. You can marry at Arya Samaj Mandir and thereafter get marriage registered before concerned ADM or you get married before ADM.