What are the legal rights of wife on husband's property

There was a case going on about domestic violence between me n my husband from past 2 years . My husband wants me to move out of the house . The house belongs to my father-in-law n it is my maternal home n now all of sudden my brother-in-law has put a case on my husband for getting his share on the property . What should I do now?

First of all if it is ancestral house each brother and sister is having share in that house. In D.V act there is specific provision of accommodation and if your hubby is not providing accommodation then you can move for huge amount of alimony as for accommodation and also dear for interim alimony.

Dear client file domestic violence case and apply for residential order. Once u got residential order no one can remove u from matrimonial house. If u have already file domestic violence case then file interim application for residential order. For any legal help call me

Adv kedar kulkarni

Pune

Advocate Geetinder Singh
Lawrence Road, Amritsar