We are facing a family property issue. we seek legal options

main Sandeep kareeb 25 saal phle jb family me property half half ki jai tk mere mere 2 Taau ko unki property mili pr mere papa ka property ka aadad hisaa mere chote Taau k ghar k part me aa raha tha or ek room tb property half half ho rahi thi tb Jo meri dadi thi unko koi nhi rkh rah tha tb mere papa be bola ki meri Maa mere hisee ek room me rah sakti hai jb tk ho zinda h or mere Taau ne k paper pr likh kr diya ki mera is ghar me koi hisaa nhi h pr aaj WO meri dadi or Taau us ghar ko beej be ki bol rahe h toh hum kya kre jisse Jo hamara hisaa h humko mil jaye ?

Answers (4)

208 votes

You will have to file a partition suit asking for your share which has been taken by your tau and you are entitled for equal share. And for this you will have to come to court with relevant details and after discussion the case will be filed

Googling your legal issue online?

The internet is not a lawyer and neither are you.
Talk to a real lawyer about your legal issue.

97 votes

For the query you posted, I would suggest the following:

Even though your problem is barred by limitation, but the said claim can be substantiated before the court.
For such reason facts and circumstances are to be looked into.

I hope that answers your query.


Popular Family Lawyers

Advocate Sunil Kumar Bakshi
Sector-16, Faridabad
33 years Experience
Advocate J. P. Rinwa
Swej Farm, Sodala, Jaipur
19 years Experience
Advocate Bala Janaki
330 Thambuchetty Street, Chennai
35 years Experience
Advocate Barkha Bhalla
Banjara Hills, Hyderabad
17 years Experience
256 votes

Hi Dear

sabse pahle aap ye bate ke jis property ki aap bat kar rahe ho wo kya aapke dada ji ne kharidi thi kya ya fir wo dadalai thi ?

aapke hak us property pe jaruar milega agar wo property aapki dadalai hogi to

court mai aap es ke khilaf ja sakte ho

ya fir aap hamari madad le sakte ho

108 votes

File a suit for legal partition of the same property and demarcation there too. As your inscripted language is not depicting the accurate matter there too you are facing clearly. So I ll suggest to to get the stay order first over there sale purchase of the same property and then challenge their title.
Best of luck

Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at LawRato.com and has been responded by one of the Family Lawyers at LawRato.com to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at LawRato.com or contact a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.

Related Questions

"LawRato.com has handpicked some of the best Legal Experts in the country to help you get practical Legal Advice & help."