Want to marry my first cousin in US

Can i marry with my first cousin in us we r shifting there next year

Hello,
You cannot marry your cousin as per Hindu Marriage Act, as the sapinda theory will not permit the marriage or in other words will hold the marriage as void. However you may enter the matrimonial alliance outside India if the local laws permits you to do so. However even after registration of such marriage abroad , it shall not be recognized in India as per the Indian Laws.

If you are a Hindu by religion then you cannot marry your cousin
If you are a Muslim by religion then you can
regardless of the fact whether you stay in India or outside India
Hindu Marriage Act applies to all Hindus, Jain, Budhists except christians and muslims, and as per Hindu marriage Act, 1955 such kind of marriage is void ab-initio, i.e. it has no sanctity in the eyes of law