Want to know procedure of court marriage for Hindu girl and Muslim boy

Please guide us with the good advice of how to proceed with court marriage of Hindu girl and Muslim boy in current situation? I heard situations are becoming worst if Muslim boy and Hindu girl approaching for court marriages..people are attacking and humiliating the couple badly..please suggest us

Answers (2)

328 votes

यदि आप कोर्टमेरिज करना चाहते हैं और आपकी उम्र 21 वर्ष से अधिक है और जिस लड़की से शादी करना चाहते हैं उनकी उम्र भी 18 वर्ष से अधिक है यानी आप दोनों बालिग हैं और स्वस्थचित्त हैं तो आपको कोर्टमेरिज करने से कोई नहीं रोक सकता।कोर्टमेरिज आपसी सहमति से होती है,जिसमे कोई बाधक नहीं बन सकता।।

Googling your legal issue online?

The internet is not a lawyer and neither are you.
Talk to a real lawyer about your legal issue.

233 votes

U can get married unfer special marriage act, for this you have to apply in the office of marriage regidtrar of your district, and your msrriage will be registered after a period of 30 days. You can also perform your marrige in arya samaj mandir

Popular Family Lawyers

Advocate Sunil Kumar Bakshi
Sector-16, Faridabad
34 years Experience
Advocate J. P. Rinwa
Swej Farm, Sodala, Jaipur
20 years Experience
Advocate Bala Janaki
330 Thambuchetty Street, Chennai
36 years Experience
Advocate Barkha Bhalla
Banjara Hills, Hyderabad
18 years Experience

Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at LawRato.com and has been responded by one of the Family Lawyers at LawRato.com to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at LawRato.com or contact a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.

Related Questions

"LawRato.com has handpicked some of the best Legal Experts in the country to help you get practical Legal Advice & help."