want to close the case because my husband is ready to live with me

I filed 3 Cases agnst my hubby,his sis and his mom...dovry... abortion... physicaly torchrd... now my hsbnd relisd evrythng n said tat we will live seperately likewise aftr 3 yrs now... so want to close d case... in cross I said evrythng I said s not true nu... bt his advocate s agn n agn giving petition for cross... judge said cross s not allowed to u so u better provide d defence witness nu... wat can I do now sir?

Take NOC vakalath from your present advocate and engage another advocate. Then you will be able to close the cases.

However criminal cases withdrawing or compounding is not allowed so get it posted for mediation centre and then you can get it closed.

Since some of the charges under Indian Penal Code are not compoundable, it is better to file a quashing Petition under (Section-482 of Code of Criminal Procedure) against all the three criminal cases before the High Court on behalf of your husband and you both can file a joint memo of settlement and can pray to quash all the 3 criminal cases pending before the trial court in view of the settlement.

take NOC vakalath from your present advocate and engage another advocate. then you will be able to close the cases. However criminal cases withdrawing or compounding is not allowed so get it posted for mediation centre and then you can get it closed.